Woodman Environmental has been a provider of specialist flora and vegetation services to the Western Australian mining, oil and gas and infrastructure sectors since 1999. Our company focus is the provision of high quality products and advice that are tailored to the individual requirements of our clients.
Woodman Environmental provide the following services:
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Flora and vegetation surveys (Level 1 and 2)
- Conservation significant (rare) flora surveys
- Rehabilitation management plans
- Design of baseline vegetation and rehabilitation survey programs
- Completion criteria development
- Rehabilitation monitoring and reporting
- Dieback and weed assessment and hygiene program development
- Field supervision of works for project implementation
- Environmental IT support including database design and development
Our clients choose Woodman Environmental for the following reasons:
- History of producing quality surveys and rehabilitation programs that meet regulator standards
- Strong reputation with Government and industry stakeholders
- Experienced team retained over a long period with an extensive knowledge of WA flora and ecology
- Direct experience of personnel in both the resources and Government sectors
Woodman Environmental understand your organisation and have the knowledge and experience to identify project requirements and deliver “Fit for Purpose” products.
Whether you require a rehabilitation program to achieve stakeholder expectation and demonstrate compliance to regulators, are developing a new mine, conducting onshore seismic exploration works or building a road or power line, we have the team to deliver on projects of any size or complexity.
Please contact Greg Woodman by email or by phone +61 8 9315 4688 and he will be happy to discuss your requirements.